€6.99 digital camera

CGorman

It proably is a bit too much work for most people; but no harm in giving it a go. Avonmore milk are giving away 0.6 megapixel cameras for €6.99 + 40 2lt labels; so for the sake of hanging onto the labels every morning and sending them off it might be worth the effort... even if 0.6 megapixels is kinda rubbish.

even if 0.6 megapixels is kinda rubbish

Why bother? Once the gimmick period of about ten minutes wears off, it'll just be more rubbish cluttering up your house.

Agree. total rubbish. you wont use it and you definitely wont block up your computer with crap like this. just a dust catcher.

Just as I was expecting (and hoping); you're all far more coy than the average joe! I always find it truely amazing how people fall for promotions - anything free or cut price flies off the shelves. I've been working in a supermarket now for two months and just can't get over how people react to a promotion stand or the flyers that are distributed to homes... oh and its hilarous to watch children picking cerals! ''Oh Coco Pops has a free Star Wars thingy can can we get that ma!''"But you don't like Coco Pops!" "I do, I do ma!".... anyways glad to see aam is'nt full of suckers.

Back