Navan: Schools with children aged 12,9,7

I

iusini

I'm looking at houses in Navan and have no idea where to start. I have already looked at a couple of houses and mainly on the dublin side of Navan. My problem is that i have 3 children age 12,9,7 and finding a school is proving difficult as i have no glue about Navan. I'm only been here since February this year, from Italy, and currently living in Dub 10 and found Navan to be the ideal place as my husband also works in Blanchardstown. I have also been told its better to enrol them in school before confirming a house but I would like to do it the other way round as first i don't have a car yet to drive around, and second im sure theyll let your child in knowing that kids must go to school. (if they dont have space)
Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: Schools in Navan

On the Dublin side of Navan you have Lismullin, Cannistown and St. Stephen's primary schools. For seconday schools, you need to go into the town centre St. Pat's Classical for boys or Loreto Convent or Mercy Convent for girls.

Re: Schools in Navan

On the other side of navan there are a couple of good schools, both primary.Saint Oliver Plunketts and Saint Pauls.At Athlumney there is the Loreto secondary and at the Athboy road(across from the hospital)is St Pats classical for boys.
My children attend these schools and they are all doing well and I have no complaints.

Back