Genuine velux blinds online.

nad

Hi i'm looking for an overseas web site that will sell and deliver to the R.O.I. genuine velux blinds, i have found a couple with the help of some previous posts,who deliver but the blinds dont seem to be specific for velux wimdows rather (FITS MOST VELUX WINDOWS) The blind i'm interested in is a remote control blackout, any suggestions would help.

Why does it need to be an overseas website?
I got my velux from blinds 4 Ireland.
They stock the remote control blackout blinds.
[broken link removed]

Hi i'm looking for an overseas web site that will sell and deliver to the R.O.I. genuine velux blinds

Why does it have to be an overseas web site ? I have used www.b4i.ie for genuine velux blinds in the past and they were much cheaper than velux.ie directly ! They both come from the factory in Denmark so why not go for the cheaper one ?

And do Vale blinds deliver to Ireland, if so, what's the cost ?

That's the problem Havelaugh, they don't deliver to the R.O.I. so i was hoping someone might know of a similar priced site that does deliver here.

I just got a quote of 24.50 sterling from Vale blinds to deliver 2 velux blinds to Ireland(Galway).

Whyno did you get that quote over the phone or by e-mail,as when i rang them i was told that the don't deliver to R.O.I.

I got the quote by email after I send a query through the online enquiry form. My query was "How much for a delivery to Rep of Ireland for 2 velux blinds" and I got the following reply from Alan Mellor [[email protected]]

"Hi
Thank you for your email,
The total cost for delivery would be £24.50
per consignment
I hope this helps
Regards
Alan"

Back