Greenwood Investments

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're back. Was looking on line for something in NY Times site and advertisement popped up for Timber Investments in Brazil. After completion the online form, guess what ?? Greenwood Investments are to revert to me with an SMS code. Hopefully they will move onto AN Other

Hi Mercman,
In response to your post, you are correct Greenwood is still here. If you would like to ask me anything I will be happy to help answer any questions you may have regarding the company.

Eucalyptus plantations figure in their lure in the NYT. This should help the Brazilian koalas in their fight against extinction :rolleyes:

Hi Chocks away,
Eucalyptus was introduced into Brazil in 1910, since then Brazil has become well known as one of the world leaders in growing eucalyptus as an agroforestry crop. Eucalyptus grows at a rate of around 45m3/ha/yr in Brazil as opposed to say natural forestry growing at a rate of 3-4m3/ha/yr The Brazilian government has invested a large amount of money into the research and development of this crop and as such most of global research on the crop is based on Brazilian findings,...unfortunately the Koalas felt it would be better to stay in Australia! :)

Last edited:
Folks

There is enough information about this on Askaboutmoney already.

Further discussion has the same effect as advertising.

Brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back