Globespan to Canada

Tedward

Has anyone any experience of flying to Canada with globespan. Fares are cheap - but no. of flights per week is limited. Business class flights are ca. same price as economy with Air Canada - and I've searched previous threads for info on air canada and it doesn't seem to be glowing!!!

Thanks

The only thing I know about Fly Globespan is they were a disaster when flying from Knock to NY and Bostan last year.
It was one long series of problems including people left stranded in NY for days. They got very bad press and radio reviews.

Globespan are a budget airline. Also they fly into Hamilton not Toronto so you have a drive of about 60-90 minutes to get to downtown Toronto.

I thought Globespan and Air Transit are one and the same.
Here's a uk review: [broken link removed]

I booked a trip with them for the inlaws a few years ago to Toronto.
The reports I got back were that there were a trans-atlantic version of Ryanair alright but you get what you pay for ! Got great value (less than €400 return Dub / Toronto and my understanding was that it was the main Toronto airport. The only real complaint on board was the leg room for such a long flight !

Air Transat flights are approx Eur 400 return to Toronto and Montreal from Dublin and Shannon. I've only heard good things about them.

I also think Globspan and Air Transat are the same. I have traveled with Air Canada and have had no problems, easy to get to Canada and transfer was smooth. Anything is better than Heathrow!!

ad

I flew with them from Shannon on their inaugural flight. Flight was delayed by 7 hours and the plane was terrible. It was smaller than a Ryanair aeroplane and you were shoe horned into it for 7 hours.

Air transat are a different company a.f.a.i.k

Back