Prime Time seeking opinions on Irish Property market

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KenOShea

Hi,

Ken O’Shea here – I’m a Producer with RTE’s Prime Time. We are currently preparing a special program on Ireland’s economy, to be broadcast on Thursday, May 1st.
As part of this program, we will be examining the Irish property market, and how it has changed over the last 12 months or so. We are currently looking for participants who would be willing to talk to us – on camera – about their personal experiences in the Irish property market.
Perhaps you are finding it difficult get on the property ladder, or have bought in the last two years and now find that you are in – or approaching - a negative equity situation. Or perhaps you are currently trying to trade-up or sell out and are having difficulty because of the current state of the market. Perhaps you believe the market is very robust and think that talk of a crash is way off the mark.
I would be most grateful to hear from people – from any part of the country - who would be willing to talk to us on this issue.
I can be contacted in the following ways:

Phone: 01-2083157 (desk)
Mobile: 087-9874966
Email: [email protected]

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you. .

Ken O’Shea
Producer
Prime Time
RTE
Dublin 4
01-2083111

Thread closed. Posters should contact Ken directly rather than posting their opinions on the property market here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back