Whats the origin of your AAM username?!

Niallman

Just curious. Anyone have any interesting explanations for their AAM username?
Mine is obviously my superhero alter-ego name! :p Had it since I was a kid and have used it for usernames since.

Me..... well I've nothing to tell really.... nothing to add...... nin (as in no) saga (as in story).....

Im from Swords...boring really ;) Actually to add to that is there any username that people think is cool..personally i like Caveat..sounds v noble or somethin!!

Sure? ;)
  • Because purple dye was so difficult to obtain and expensive to produce, purple became the royal color in many parts of the world and is traditionally associated with royalty, power, and wealth.
  • The name of the ancient city Phoenicia, or Canaan, means "Land of the Purple" and was the hub of the ancient purple dye industry. The Minoans, a recently-discovered ancient civilization on the now Greek island of Crete, are believed to be the first to produce purple dye.
  • China's famous "Forbidden City" in modern Beijing is technically called "The Purple Forbidden City," a reference to a secret purple area in heaven thought to be centered near the north star.

Because purple dye was so difficult to obtain and expensive to produce, purple became the royal color in many parts of the world and is traditionally associated with royalty, power, and wealth.
Did they not realise you could mix blood with a bit of blueberry juice?

my surname shortened is linked to a banned substance used habitually by my old college heads. In cork it was called gonge, from day one they called me gongey..

Back