Online shaving blades - Onlygilette.com

yes on a few occasions and wouldnt do so again. Ordered the Fusion blades and on both occasions was sent the blades for the Fusion Power (battery version). These dont last as long as obviously they are meant to be pwered across your face as opposed to pulled. Got about 4 shaves out of each blade. Very efficient service though....delivered from new York within 7 days of ordering

Is this a legitimate site ? I've heard about sites for cheap razor blades where the products were clever Chinese counterfeits. Razor blades are such a huge expense for me. Especially since Im fond of Gillette mach 3. Its' for me a necessary expense where I cant seem to economise as when I dont shave I always feel like a bum :(

Is this a legitimate site ? I've heard about sites for cheap razor blades where the products were clever Chinese counterfeits. Razor blades are such a huge expense for me. Especially since Im fond of Gillette mach 3. Its' for me a necessary expense where I cant seem to economise as when I dont shave I always feel like a bum :(

Have you tried Aldi? I find their blades fine.

Have you tried Aldi? I find their blades fine.

The few times I have tried alternative blades I have ended up with tiny cuts over my face. I guess I'll give Aldi a try :) thx for the suggestion

The few times I have tried alternative blades I have ended up with tiny cuts over my face. I guess I'll give Aldi a try :) thx for the suggestion

I know what you mean - Lidl blades for example are like this (as far as I remember) but you should be OK with Aldi. They don't maybe last quite as long as the more expensive ones but the shave is fine.

Back