BBC1 programme tonight Wed 7.30 on McAnthony

B

Black Mariah

Hi,
There is a very interesting programme on BBC1 East tonight, Wednesday, 19th September at 19:30 hrs called "Inside Out". It has some important information about buying property overseas. Please note, it is only on BBC1 East of England, but can be received on Sky Digital, channel 981.
You'd need your head testing if you miss it!

(who changed the title?)
It's also available from the BBC website, as part of their "watch again" service, for seven days after the broadcast.
Remember, it's a regional broadcast from the East of England, y'know the Peterborough area, and that.
I have no idea why they chose the Peterborough area.

BM

......because the 'victims' featured are from the eastrn region.

Thanks, Brendan, much appreciated. It does sound better.

I didn't see it.
Who saw it? WHat was it like?

More importantly - what was he like?

I presume the reason i was from peterborough was because a couple of weeks ago he bouht peterborough Football club.

So I'm suspectin the programme was about this as opposed to a property show.

Anyone else try watching it? I was only able to get 9.59 seconds of it from that link.

They filmed the investment advisors from McAnthony making huge claims about the potential rental income and capital appreciation.

Brendan

Caught teh 9 mins.

Due to the banning I shall remain tight-lipped !!

I selected the low-res option and was able to watch the full 17mins.

What does "low res" mean? I tried watching, got as far as where the host is interviewing an ex (female) employee, then a few seconds later it cut out. Wanted to see the remainder of it as I guy I know (a 'victim') was being interviewed.

Thanks zoe

When you click on the link and Real Player opens up, there is a link called settings on the top right.

Click on this and choose Standard Quality and you can watch the whole programme.

Does anyone know how to save it because I think it will disappear next week.

Potential customers of McAnthony should watch this video.

Be careful about what you say in this thread please, as I got another letter today from McAnthony's solicitors claiming that they are being defamed.

Brendan

17 very informative minutes. Nothing that Auto didn't already warn/advise potential purchasers about.

HI Spain

They are great links. Now anyone can watch the BBC East programme on utube. Hopefully it will stay up there.

brendan

Back