HLX.com Anyone know if they've stopped flying Dublin-Stuttgart?

danole

Anyone know if they've stopped flying Dublin-Stuttgart?It's not coming up on their website.If not,any suggestions re getting to Stuttgart would be wecome.Ryanair don't seem to do Baden Baden any more,either.Thanks!

Re: HLX.com

Is The Ryanair Baden Baden not the Baden Stutgart destination? Is the Baden Stutgart destination not the same as the Baden Karlsruhe destination of old?

hi,
they ve stopped flying that route feb this year....
try karlsruhe baden to dublin.

Jaid79. What I am trying to find out, is the Ryanair airport that is now called Baden Stuttgart the same airport as the Baden Karlsruhe airport of the past few months that they were using. Have Ryanair changed airports or just changed the name of the airport on their website to make it more marketable?

Ryanair still refer to it on their website as "Karlsruhe Baden" - Airport code FKB ... which is the airport just outside Baden Baden, quite close to Karlsruhe, but nowhere really near Stuttgart at all.

Handiest (but maybe not cheapest) way to get to Stuttgart is probably to take a flight to Frankfurt (proper Frankfurt not Ryanair Frankfurt) and take the high speed train from the airport there to Stuttgart (only takes an hour I think)

Jaid79. What I am trying to find out, is the Ryanair airport that is now called Baden Stuttgart the same airport as the Baden Karlsruhe airport of the past few months that they were using. Have Ryanair changed airports or just changed the name of the airport on their website to make it more marketable?

As far is I am aware it is still the same place. I have flown in Karlsruhe recently and was at the time un aware of the change of name as my wife booked the flight

Ryanair still refer to it on their website as "Karlsruhe Baden" - Airport code FKB ... which is the airport just outside Baden Baden, quite close to Karlsruhe, but nowhere really near Stuttgart at all.

Handiest (but maybe not cheapest) way to get to Stuttgart is probably to take a flight to Frankfurt (proper Frankfurt not Ryanair Frankfurt) and take the high speed train from the airport there to Stuttgart (only takes an hour I think)

I think it is the cheapest way to get to Stuttgart, but I'm open for correction on that.

What is the difference between Ryanair Frankfurt and Aer Lingus Frankfurt?

About 80 miles :)

"Frankfurt"-Hahn that Ryanair use is half way between Frankfurt and Luxembourg and has no decent transport links - calling it Frankfurt is a severe stretch really!

Frankfurt airport that Aer Lingus and Lufthansa use is very close to downtown Frankfurt and has excellent transport links with both a regional and a high speed train station in the airport complex.

Hahn has a bus link that gets to the city centre (Frankfurt) in usually 1h30mins (my 5 times using it it averaged just that). It's okay if the price is right, however in the Frankfurt-Main Airport you can cach a "free" train to the city centre - and get to see the even mightier than before home of the great Eintracht Frankfurt (clubman can be happy in that they play in Bohs colours!).

Good information. So if I didn't want to visit the city of Frankfurt and if I was flying in to Ryanair Frankfurt....are there any nice places easily accessible from Ryanair Frankfurt for a weekend break?

Good information. So if I didn't want to visit the city of Frankfurt and if I was flying in to Ryanair Frankfurt....are there any nice places easily accessible from Ryanair Frankfurt for a weekend break?

Luxembourg ;)

I was thinking of Trier in Germany. Certainly looks nice and seems close enough to the Ryanair airport. Anybody been there?

I was thinking of Trier in Germany. Certainly looks nice and seems close enough to the Ryanair airport. Anuybody been there?

Nice spot, great Roman ruins.
Some lovely wine villages along the Moselle really close to Hahn as well. Much nicer than Frankfurt if the truth be told.

Back