Rugby World Cup Tickets..

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eoin3_17

Hi,

Does anyone know when Ticketmaster are putting individual rugby world cup match tickets up for sale and are there many left??

Thanks,
Eoin

Already all sold out as far as I know. There was 2 or 3 releases already going back as far as early ast year

Group stage tickets, QF packages etc have been released but looking at the http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/22003D539C133245?brand=uk_irb (website) I thought individual tickets were to be released??
I only ask as I dont want to buy tickets somewhere else for 2.5 times face value and then see face value ones released..

My understanding is they're all sold out, for the Irish games anyway. Only returns will be available from now. The group packages which went on sale last April sold out very quickly, so I don't think there were many left to go on individual sale.
Leo

there was a release last week, sold out in hours. There may be another release register with the site to get any bulletins.

there is an automatic bulletin which im signed up for weeks to get information about ticket sales but i didnt get anything...was my own fault for not stumping up last year...will pay out for the france game and hope to get a face value ticket for the argentina game out there...thanks for the info!!

There's quite a few on ebay but will probably sell for ludicrous prices :(

Anyone know kick off times for the Irish matches or when the tickets will be sent out ??

Match Schedule [broken link removed].
I think tickets are sent no later than 4 weeks before the game.

Thanks Bacchus.
Just moved house so anxious my tickets don't go astray

Tickets are being issued now. They're being sent via DHL, so keep an eye out over the next few days.
Leo

well, it depends where you bought them from...
AFAIK,
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk (www.ticketmaster.co.uk) states that tickets will be deliver during Summer 2007
www.ticketnet.fr states delivery no later than 4 weeks before game
I do know for www.francebillet.fr

Looking forward to these games....

Ours were bought through TicketMaster from link on official site, in April 06!!

Any body know a good travel agent that may still be selling packages including tickets? I did a quick search online but results were pretty bare.

J2K

these are the official guys, you can buy the package tickets only on ebay also..a full list of official travel agents is [broken link removed].

[broken link removed] guys might be worth a call also...

Abbey have some overnight deals for the France and Argentina games.
Leo

Bought six tickets for the quarter final in Cardiff today, using the ticketnet / official rugby world cup site. Interestingly , this was only possible when I clicked on the 'rest of the world' option ( as opposed to declaring I was from Britain or Ireland) . The British/Irish option told me there were no tickets available..........might be useful if anyone out there still looking to buy tickets (expensive tho!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back