On the lighter side of things-how to get a rich man!

pinkyBear

Hi there,
I was at my xmass party over the week end - and a great night it was. I was chatting to some of the girls at work and we were talking about that all essential question - how to find a rich man? And since mr. bear was broke when I met him (and even more so now since I have had access to his account!!!!!:)) - I was unfortunatly unable to advise.

Any tips out there, that I can pass on to the mna na hEireann:) :)

What I have told the girls is to take up golf, tennis something sporty - and forget the pubs! I'll add sailing to the list!

how to get a rich man"

I know your post is lighthearted but is this really what your friends were talking about, like is this their aim in life is to "get" a rich man. What happened to falling in love & meeting your soul mate? Or more importantly whatever happened to being independent and earning your own money?
Maybe i'm too much of a romantic. I'll take up sailing and golf in the new year and see if I can bag me a rich guy.:D

Tell them to stop being so shallow.
[Sorry, I couldnt help it:p]

Hi Homeowner - I suppose over the years the girls have seen me scrimp and scrape to get the house - do up the house - so no real financial freedom:( And they are looking to aviod what I had to do! No bad thing.....

I know your post is lighthearted but is this really what your friends were talking about, like is this their aim in life is to "get" a rich man.

These girls are nooooooo wags - thank god :) But it always leads to an interesting debate :)

And as for being shallow - sure if we all had the oppertunity (and were single)- wouldn't we grab it - esp if he was generous!!!:):)

Hi there,
I was at my xmass party over the week end - and a great night it was. I was chatting to some of the girls at work and we were talking about that all essential question - how to find a rich man? And since mr. bear was broke when I met him (and even more so now since I have had access to his account!!!!!:)) - I was unfortunatly unable to advise.

Hang around outside the various Tribunals?

Hi Homeowner - I suppose over the years the girls have seen me scrimp and scrape to get the house - do up the house - so no real financial freedom:( And they are looking to aviod what I had to do! No bad thing.....

Actually I am too scrimping and scraping doing up the house with my fella, whom I am 100% head over heels in love with and he isnt rich :( Sigh.

but if he won the euromillions I wouldnt be complaining at all.;)

And before the men get upset - if ye had the opertunity to "get" a generous wealthy woman - would ye not jump at the chance - lets be egalatarian here!! :)

> How to meet a wealthy man?

Tell them if they were good looking enough to be a trophy wife they'd have already been found by a wealthy man. It might be time for them to settle.

These women sound like the kind of people who would negatively impact on a mans net worth, so they would need to start out with a really really really wealthy man, if they want to end up with a merely wealthy one.

In all seriousness if they just want to make a bit of hard cash, they should just dress up nice and go hang out on a few street corners. There isn't any great mystery to how to exchange your body/company for money. Men aren't exactly a complicated species. It is one of the oldest professions afterall.

-Rd

Tell them if they were good looking enough to be a trophy wife they'd have already been found by a wealthy man. It might be time for them to settle.

The question was how to and not why haven't you!

These women sound like the kind of people who would negatively impact on a mans net worth, so they would need to start out with a really really really wealthy man, if they want to end up with a merely wealthy one.

And you would know how!

In all seriousness if they just want to make a bit of hard cash, they should just dress up nice and go hang out on a few street corners. There isn't any great mystery to how to exchange your body/company for money. Men aren't exactly a complicated species. It is one of the oldest professions afterall.
And judging by the above quote I now know how you were able to assert the second point.

I assume daltonrs post was meant to be humourous.

But getting back to the light hearted side of things again....have they any objections to a farmer? If not, try 1. The Farmers Journal, 2. The annual ploughing championships or other similar annual agricultural shows. A rich vein of landowners awaits those brave enough to don wellies.

Oh dear, things seem to have taken a serious turn.
I think you've taken my (i thought) humerous observations a little too seriously.

You still haven't told us if these women were being serious, or if this was all a laugh, (role playing if you will). If they were joking, take my response as a bit if a laugh, I though it was kind of funny.

If your friends were being serious then take my observations as being serious, that is what I would think of someone who seriously approached life with that attitude.

-Rd

Hi there guys - think I did take some remarks a bit toooo seriously - apologies daltonr .

You still haven't told us if these women were being serious, or if this was all a laugh, (role playing if you will). If they were joking, take my response as a bit if a laugh, I though it was kind of funny.
The girls were joking - but I would imagine if they met a rich (and generous - under 40) guy they'd be happy out!:)

rich (and generous - under 40) guy
First it was just rich. Now it's also generous and under 40. Some women are never satisfied! Next you'll be saying that he should have all his own teeth and no infectious diseases... :rolleyes:

Back