virgin holidays

gar123

hi there

looking at booking a honeymoon with virgin has anyone used them? possibly looking at a multi location with vegas as a start

I can't speak from personal experience, but a friend of mine flew with Virgin to Orlando on her honeymoon earlier this year and she said that it was the best airline she was ever on and she has been on a lot of airlines including BA, Air France and Malaysia Airlines

I'm not sure that Richard Branson made a good move in calling it "Virgin" airlines - after all, virgin means never done it before and that's not what you want when you're flying - If it was me, I'd fly with Slut Airlines, they've done everything, their pilots are the most experienced, and the cabin crew have seen it all before. There ain't any situation a Slut employee hasn't been in before - doesn't that kind of experience invite confidence.

To any of delicate sensibilities ;-)

I flew with them before and they were brilliant thoroughly recommend them! Got bumped up to first class and everything! Free champagne!

I'm not sure that Richard Branson made a good move in calling it "Virgin" airlines - after all, virgin means never done it before and that's not what you want when you're flying - If it was me, I'd fly with Slut Airlines,

Would virgin not conjure up images of " clean, new, memorable " compared to Slut ?

Back