Phone and Broadband

pint6

Hello there,
We just moved into our new house. All these years we had eircom phone connection, but now would like to move to a different service provider(because of eircom's horrible customer support). We would like to decide on the new telephone connection asap as we currently dont have any line. Can you please advise a good service provider where I can get both Telephone and Broad band connection at a cheaper rates? I mean to with BB and Telephone package.
Please advise.

Regards,
Pint6

Not a Perlico customer. Or so I thought.

Poking though the sitemap turned up a link to check the miserly 6GB monthly download limit (on the but 8GB on the ). Lo and behold! Its really [broken link removed]!

And what with all the moaning on AAM about BT Ireland's service... I would be hard pressed to recommend them in sheep's clothing.

There is loads of discussion on AAM about phone/broadband packages. Use the search facility or browse to uncover a wealth of information.

Alternatively, there is much more discussion over on www.boards.ie

If you are moving cos of Eircoms poor customer service, then consider your position. Bad and all as it is, at least they have a customer service, most of the others would do your head in. Cost is a much better reason to move.

Try this link.
http://www.broadband.gov.ie/bbinfo/home.aspx

Depending on your location it will give an idea what your options are.
I am tired of paying Eircoms line rental and have changed over to a wireless BB provider (no phone line).
Once you have BB you can utilise SKYPE [broken link removed] or take the call options provided by the BB provider.

I am a much happier bunny since getting rid of Eircom.
:D

Back