Key Post: Flight search sites

you all missed the best one for travel out of ireland. I have used www.a1fares.ie many times, the flights, the service,the knowledge ,and the prices. are the best. I travelled Cork to Bangkok recently, one stop,640euro + 4 euro to express the tickets to me.
www.a1fares.ie

Some other posts

N0elC
Very frequent poster
Ryanair cheap flight checker

From

The problem with no-frills airlines is they offer cheap flights, but you’ve got to find them. They’re hidden amongst many more expensive ones. Yet there’s an easy way to beat this.

How to bag yourself a cheap Ryanair free flight

All prices in GBP

ajapale
Re: Ryanair cheap flight checker

Thanks Noel,

Thats a marvelous resource!
Ryanair Flight Checked from Money Saving Expert

ajapale

EvilDoctorK
Frequent poster

www.skyscanner.net/ does the same thing (and includes lot more airlines than Ryanair) .. both are certainly good .. though caution is advised as airlines can change prices faster than these sites change them.

shnaek
Frequent poster

Fair play! Both sites are great.

alfraits
cheap flight checker

But Skyscanner does not cover airports in the Republic.

ajapale
Re: cheap flight checker

Oh yes it does Shannon-Dublin

EvilDoctorK
Frequent poster
Skyscanner

It's easy to miss but on the homepage beside the Departure airport field there's a smaller field for country - you need to change that to see non-UK departure points

N0elC
Very frequent poster
Re: Skyscanner

Came across www.cheapflights.co.uk/ too. Which seems quite good. Don’t know if they cover the budget airlines though.

low-cost airlines

[broken link removed]

Above link to website that tells you which budget airlines serve specific countries

( belfast to prague/barcelona/leeds)
dublin direct to istanbul from april

www.orbitz.com is very competitive especially for transatlantic flights. Got a great deal on flights to the West Coast USA on BA via LHR - was €150 cheaper than booking on BA's own site.

Back