Sliding Wardrobes in Dublin or Meath

Just the One

Other that SlidingRobes, does anyone know where I can get sliding wardrobe doors in the Dublin/Meath area.

Re: Sliding Wardrobes

[broken link removed]
I am not sure if this is who you mean but we used the above company.
I found them friendly and competent and we have had no problems with the sliding robes that they fitted 15 months ago.

We bought them from B&Q and fitted them ourselves. B&Q were very combersome to deal with but when we finally got all the bits we were very pleased with the finished sliderobes.

Would agree 1carrot2 recommendation of sliding robe systems, their price was almost half of what sliderobes was and the product is of very good quality, Stanley the tool manufacturers are the makers of the doors etc.

We've had no probs with the goods at all and you get good customer service.

hi i got sliding wardrobes from aco meath company.i fould them great to deal with and very competitive on price for my new sliding wardrobes.they are located just outside trim co meath. they were very prompt on delivery of my sliding wardrobes they had floors and backs on all there wardrobes,at no extra cost, unlike some sliding wardrobe companies they are based beside ryan kitchens on the summerhill road about 25min from blanch shopping centre in dublin maybe you should give them a call. their no is 0469436913 and they should be able to sort you out with your new sliding wardrobe christine

Welcome to AAM christop, in accordance with the posting guidelines, could you confirm whether you have any association with the above company other than being a satisfied customer?
Leo

hi leo no i have no connection apart from them doing new sliding wardrobes for us thanks christine

I got sliderobes from www.classickitchens.ie they are based in Dublin 13. I had priced around and they were by far the cheapest. I paid € 1780 for a two door robe that has a feature colour glass, four drawer’s shelves, and a double hanging rail. I was extremely happy with the service I received from them I am now in the process of get all my bedrooms done.

I bought slide doors with mirrors from a company in cork called slideglide doors [broken link removed] and got my carpenter to fit them. They were much cheaper than sliderobes and the quality of the sliding gear looked the same. They also have a showroom in waterford. I'm sure they would deliver to Dublin.
PS: I have no connection with this company just happy with their product.

I recently had sliderobes manufactured and fitted by Classic Kitchens who are based in Ayrfield, Dublin 13, and found them very professional and friendly to deal with - and very reasonably priced (eg, less than half the cost of the same design/style offered by Sliderobes). Time from ordering to fitting was only a little over two weeks and the product quality and service is of a high standard. I would have no hesitation in making a recommendation.

Shop around.

I had sliding door wardrobes pit in 3 years ago. I tried 3 different companies in Galway and found a kitchen company called IN KITCHENS who were over half of the price quoted from a company who advertise frequently on national radio.

I have no connections to In Kitchens and I doubt they'd do a job on the east coast.

I suggest that you seek quotes from simialar kitchen companiies who are probably quiter than normal at the moment.

We recently got sliding door wardrobes from Ikea for about 25% of the price of sliderobes including all interior fittings. We got a carpenter to fix to the wall so they look 'fitted'. They are good quality & value but you do have to make sure you get all the correct parts first time (we didn't so some of the savings were eaten into by the two additional journeys to Belfast!).

Back