Tarmacadam

R

rsd2

An elderly couple who are friends of ours have been cold called to the door by Town and Country tarmacadam.

Just wondering if anyone has had a job done by them. They had a flyer with mobile and landline numbers but no address. Any comments appreciated.

If they are thinking of getting somebody to do a job then ask for reference sites that can be visited beforehand. Don't pay until the job is done satisfactorily.

On this subject does anyone know how much tarmac costs to put down, per square metre I suppose....

I've heard the name before but I don't know anything about them. I wouldn't do business with any outfit that didn't include a proper business address on their flyers etc. The asphalt/ tarmacadam business is notorius for the chancers and cowboys who ply their trade as fly by night merchants. There are plenty of legitimate contractors in the Golden Pages, would it not be wiser to get the work done by a company with a longstanding record in the business, most of these companies don't use flyers to get business? Just my take on it.

Back