Airport Guide

Ash

AAM users recommended a website which gave very useful advice on airports around the world. I have used it before but can not remember the name.
Can anyone help?
It might also be useful to add the website to the key posts section.

Hello Clubman.

I did Google and that is a very useful site too but the one I had in mind was a little rougher looking but it had much more useful information including what I'm lspecifically ooking for, i.e. details of public transport, trains, buses, taxis, etc. from the airport to and from the nearest city. If I recall, it was Sueellen who posted the name of the site last time.

"It might also be useful to add the website to the key posts section"

Hi Ash,

I have kept a note for myself of these type of useful links and posted same regularly. I see Janet beat me to it this time :)

I've compiled a copy of my list here Useful links for travel for everyone's use and will include it in the key posts. Feel free to add any that you would use regularly yourself.

sueellen said:
I see Janet beat me to it this time :)

Heehee, feel very brainy now. My memory ain't usually the best. Must be all that spinach I ate last week doing me good!

Sueellen,
Humble apologies. I failed to notice www.toandfromtheairport.com in your list.
The list being compiled is full of very useful information and will be a valuable asset to AAM users.
Well done to all contributors for sharing.

Back