Kitchen White Goods & Complete Bathroom fittings- North (UK) vs South

L

louer

I am currently researching pricing for kitchen white goods - a 90CM Rangemaster Cooker & Hood, integrated larder fridge and freestanding freezer. Looking at previous posts I see a few people have mentioned that the north and south pricing are no longer miles apart, however I cannot seem to match or get anywhere near prices from SamsYerMan in the North anywhere in Cork or Munster. I would rather spend my money in the south to support local economy - does anyone have recommendations for suppliers?
I have similar experience with Bathroom fittings - I am doing complete bathroom refit and as well as building a new ensuite - no one seems to touch the likes of victoria plumb for bathroom ware. Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with Victoria Plumb?

i've bought from Toss Bryan's in Fermoy and got great value and they were genuinely pleasant to deal with. We got a full (basic stuff, nothing fancy!) starter pack for new build: fridge, large freezer, washing machine, cooker etc etc.

no connection to the company, just a happy customer. :)

Hi Woodbine,
What particular brands did you go with? Need the same for a new build ourselves this side of Christmas.

I 2nd Toss Bryan's

110 Toledo rangemaster cheaper than samsyerman, Admiral stainless steel american fridge €1400 even cheaper than anywhere in the UK by 400.

Complete bathroom fit out @ €4300 which includes 1800x1100 wirlpool bath, 3 showers, 4 toilet suits

Solid Walnut flooring @ €36 sq yd

There is room to haggle and the more you spend the more discount you can look for.

Back