brushed chrome switches

S

Suzieq

I'm looking for a triple switch in brushed chrome but am being told it's not possible - seems to be no problem for single and double switches and triples in white but no chrome. Any help or advice appreciated. Thank you

TLC supplies a wide range of electrical products. They are UK based and have good prices. They do a 3 gang chrome switch:

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/KN4CW.html

It's worth starting from their home page and looking through,as there are several ranges. I have no connection with the company BTW.

cheers,
Diziet

saw these in Homebase at kylemore Luas stop today. Bit late for you but in case anyone else is looking.

It is possible to get 3 gang/4gang etc. chrome switches but the problem I ran into was getting a 3 gang where one of the switches was (I'm not sure of the technical name) a switch for the landing light (working from upstairs o downstairs). My electrician had to make these switches up himself using white swicthes with a brushed stainless steel cove plate. - Be careful of masking tape on some brands of brushed chrome/stainless steel prodcts - if left on for a while while painting it can remove the laquer

I second Diziet- TLC in the UK are a good company to deal with and including shipping still worked out considerably cheaper when compared with B&Q- the only other place I found these in Ireland. If it's an old house you're putting them in you'll need to check that the existing switch is earthed- otherwise they're not recommended.

MK do a type that can be built up. We have them, but you'll need a double gang box for a three switch.

Hi Suz

I got some 3 gang and a Cat5 brushed chrome from an Ebay shop

very quick and the same make as my local electrical shop who didn't stock the items I wanted

here is [broken link removed]

K

Suzie,

I am not sure what part of the country you are in but it should be easy enough to get them A good electrical wholesaler will have them. There are lots of good makes out there like MK, MEM, Legrand, GET, etc and they are all readily available. If you want to let me know where you are I can recommend a good supplier.

Back