Travelodge €9 room sale.

Sandals

"The Travelodge €9 Room Sale is Now On!.

The Travelodge Hotel Cheap Deals are once more offering superb value for money for stays between 1st November 2009 and 31st January 2010.

Payment on arrival to the hotel. In the event of cancellation - any night booked at the saver/sale rate will be charged."

Just booked a two night stay in Limerick for brillant value for €18 (family room), never stayed with them before but for €9 a night I think its brillant.

thanks a million. just got a night in dublin for 4 of us for €28. brillent.
all we need now is babysitters.
it will be my mates birthday and her husband just been made redundant but
its one we can afford. thanks

Just to follow up on this. Stayed on first and second of this month and it was excellent. Male receptionist couldnt believe the booking but accepted the €18 cash. Excellent bedroom/bathroom (queen and full sized single bed, loads towels, full bath and shower overhead with 24 hour piping hot water, good quality tea/coffee, no shampoo etc). Only neg is you dont have the feeling of staying in a hotel as no bar/food/lobby area/garden or grounds outside the carpark and two little flowerbeds on enterance.
Eddie Rockets attached but overpriced for food you receive but we did have coupon from tesco and print out coupon from their website for free chips so bill 30€ instead of €40. crazy for three burgers, two chips, reg coke and one milkshake......

See they have a €12 sale now on........

Where do you see the €12 sale? I can only see special offer of advance purchase rooms for €39 :(

I get their emails stating dates and prices available and you get a few days to book then.

Back