Friday dreams

Firefly

OK, if you could do anything you wanted, $ no object, this weekend, what would it be? I'd go to Paris to the museums, visit a few patisseries and have a meal at Le Cinq....

You?

If someone wants to whisk me off in a private plane to a secluded island in the sun, I'll be ready at six. :)

Get a fast boat to France for Saturday morning, then hop into a Ferrari 288GTO and drive as far as the Alps. Cross the Stelvio Pass in a BMW E30 M3, have dinner in Milan, watch AC Milan vs Palermo in the San Siro, then on Sunday cross the pass on the way back on a Ducati 1198 before changing onto a BMW R1200GS for the rest of the journey home.

Then cry, as I have to work on Monday !

I'd go to Morocco with Kate Winslett, eat loads of local food, play my guitar on the beach with the locals and talk, drink and luurrvve until dawn.

Have a rest, then do it all again.

Bali, doing Angelina Jolie.

How romantic.

The Seychelles, toppin' up my tan..

photo_lg_seychelles.jpg

OK, if you could do anything you wanted, $ no object, this weekend, what would it be? I'd go to Paris to the museums, visit a few patisseries and have a meal at Le Cinq....

You?

On saturday, Id go to the square shopping centre, buy the euro saver shop, amd make everything 50 euro for the day.

On saturday evening, Id have dinner with Rachel Allen.

On saturday night, Id fall asleep in the heat of a million people hawing down a central heating pipe.

On sunday morning, Id wrap the same million people in giant bubble wrap, float them out to sea so they formed a continuous line between howth and bray and then motorcycle across them to see how long that would take.

On sunday afternoon, Id have lunch with Rachel Allen. (my treat)

On sunday evening, Id freeze the liffey over with a giant river freezing machine (made on the saturday, takes a day to make you know). then get all the politicians to run down it. while the giant river defrosting machine kicks in. whoever makes it to the end is the leader in my book.

sunday night, Id start a charity called Caring Angels for the Society for Homeless or C*A*S*H and Id make a cheque out to them for a gazillion europeans.

Seeing as it's a dream & it's Friday then it has to be the €75,000,000 Euromillions jackpot

She lent it to me, and since you ripped it off its now in ruins.

Me hopes you'll be paying her for it.

Back