Ryanair xtra bag checked in

redwood park

My daughter,husband,1 yr baby just returned from malaga.checked in 3 bags.Paid 40E to check in extra bag.No problem going out Dublin. Coming back malaga told them that total allowance each person was still 15K and they had to pay 220E. Looking at Ryanair www small print this seems to be true.Who in their right mind would pay 40E to bring extra bag with no extra weight allowance.Very misleading to say the least.They had no hand luggage because of baby,buggy etc.Anybody else have this problem??

What's the problem? Is it that they did not have to pay E220 as well when leaving Dublin?
Generally speaking, there seems to be inconsistency with many airlines, a set of rules being applied in one location, and different in an other location. Frustrating sometimes...

Ha Ha very funny.This was not a cheap flight.They paid over 600E.Babies get no allowance so they thought they were doing the right thing booking in extra bag.Life's too short to be reading pages of small print.Even if there was fresh air in 3rd bag they would hav been charged for bag weight. Ryanair got away with alot during boom but with less people travelling I think like alot business- hotels,restaurants etc they will have to climb down off their high horse.I know Aer LIngus is going down same route but I have travelled with Ryan and Aer Ling in past month.No Comparison as regards courtesy etc.

Back