Window Suppliers/ Installers

feed da bear

Hi gang,

can anybody give me a recomendation for window suppliers and installers who work around south dublin.

I need to update the windows in my house and want to get them all replaced.

Any pointers would be great.

Thanks

Feed da bear.

Hi there...........you've been waiting a while for a response on this!!

I recently replaced all the windows and porch door in our house. I used Regency Windows, as far as I know, they cover all of Dublin, so they should be able to quote you for the job.

All told I had 4 companies out (incl Regency), Global wouldn't give me a quote until I visited their showrooms, Naas Windows were approx €3k more expensive and Templeogue Windows gave the cheapest quote. However, I ran with Regency as I felt more secure giving them the business in terms of long term. They were also the only company to bring a sample with them.

I am very happy with the level of service, price and quality of product and would highly recommend them to anyone getting similar work done.

Here's a link to their website: www.regencywindows.ie

Randy (No affiliation to Regency)

I recommend Templeogue Windows, actually got a recommendation from a few people on this site. They were by far the best price I received for 9 windows and a door. Were fast, friendly and very reliable - and they did a great job.

Ph is 4935318

No affilation to them other than being a satisfied customer.

I've recommended these before, have used them a few times myself as have others I know, all happy. Micron Windows & Building Svcs. - Stephen 086 2713239.

Another one that springs to mind is Approved Leinster Windows. Ordered a door from them (work colleague recommended them), and the service so far was fantastic. They do all kinds of windows, too Ph 041 9841018 They're in Drogheda but I'm in D12 so no problem with location.

Eksteen Steyn, X & Y Windows 087 9499074 put a new hall door on our house as well as some work on a couple of ill-fitting windows. We were very pleased.

Back