Triton T90

Determined

I'm in shower hell here so please anyone that can advise please do.

I'm told by my plumber to get a Triton T90 as that's the shower best suited to my needs.

I however like a full chrome finish.

Now Chadwicks have the one I'd like but at €375.

I'm a firm believer in searching for better deals and have found in the past that things despite shipping charges can be bought from UK online retailers at much better prices.

I've found this [broken link removed] on the triton website and also this
[broken link removed]

and this
[broken link removed]

I'm so confused now......help

This one : [broken link removed]

The T90 has a built in pump, so it can use water from your cold tank in the attic, rather than a mains supply.

Determined,

Towger is right, The T90 is a pumped electric shower, some of the others you link to are not!
Why not ring Earthridge International, Maynooth, Tel: (01) 6286711.
They are Irish distributers and will quote you or give you a list of retailers. I believe the Northern Ireland plumbing suppliers are doing great business currently.

I have no connections with Earthridge or Triton and indeed would recommend the Mira Elite pumped shower.

Thanks for the advice guys. It was very hard to find. Chadwicks quoted me 375 inclusive of VAT, but in Heat merchants Baldoyle a lovely guy called James told me they'd got a box of them in by mistake and gave me one for 282.52 plus VAT of 60.74 so it came to 343.26 :)

Thanks for the advice guys. It was very hard to find. Chadwicks quoted me 375 inclusive of VAT, but in Heat merchants Baldoyle a lovely guy called James told me they'd got a box of them in by mistake and gave me one for 282.52 plus VAT of 60.74 so it came to 343.26 :)

does he have any left ? lol . Thats exactly what I need :)

I got a T90 XR 9.5 for €238 in Woodies Tallaght at lunchtime there

Thank for the info. Some googling seemed to suggest it was priced higher than that at €253.99

http://www.woodiesdiy.com/productdetail.aspx?pid=7639&loc=P&catid=5.8

This weeks Dundrum Gazette dated April 12th has a two page add for B&Q, in it they are offering 15% off a range of items including the Triton T90xr 9.5 kw (white only) was €280.00 now €238.00.

Thank for the info. Some googling seemed to suggest it was priced higher than that at €253.99

http://www.woodiesdiy.com/productdetail.aspx?pid=7639&loc=P&catid=5.8

B&Q Price promise and a quick call to the manager got me the shower for €238

Back