cost of tiling porcelain tiles?

landlord

How much should i expect to pay for tiling 10 m squared (standard rectangle shape room) of porcelin tiles (60cm by 60cm) on to concrete plus tiled skirting 15 cm high. I would supply tiles and grout and adhesive.
thanks...
I have been quoted 350 cash......seem reasonable?

Hi, i paid 640e for 20m squared and that included grout, adhesive, reomoving and reinstalling downstairs toilet and new pipe because floor was now higher so connections wouldn't fit. My tiles are the same size as yours.They used almost double the norm with the adhesive because due to a bad build, my floor is completely uneven so extra was needed to make the tiles straight. Hope thats of some use but def shop around for quotes as i was also quoted 1500e for the same job!!! I think the price for porcelin tiles is 20-22e per m squared. Might be cheaper now, im not sure.

Thats €35 per sq mtr... Seems dear... recently had procelain tiles put down 45cm sq @ €20 per sq yrd. They do charge a little more for porcelain than standard tiles as they are more difficult to cut and lay... infact, your floor will need to be very level. I had a different tiler do a job for me and he charged €14 a yard for tiling.. of course we don't live in the Capital so, prices are generally cheaper out in the sticks!!!!

I am a tiler and I think 275euro would be reasonable for a job that would be finished in 1 day.

275 euro is a good price for 10m squared of porcelain tiling.

Back