ATM never gave me my money

Bob the slob

Went to ATM in a garage last night, mahine went all faulty during the transaction and said this machine is faulty, do nto enter your PIN. Checked my account and the money has been debited.

How easy will they give me my money back?

First step is to contact your own bank (whoever they are) and report it - they will investigate on your behalf with AIB.

happened to my mom only the other day at the aib near cornlescourt.the machine didnt say,do not enter pin but instead the screen went weird with all sorts of codes appearing with a date 1998 . she called the bank,money was debited also,so the bank said they have to look into it.

Happened to me once before. Contact you bank. They will check how much physical cash was taken from the machine against the withdrawal records. If you asked for e.g €100, and didnt get it, the records should show that the machine is up by €100 & the bank will credit your account.

happened to me at AIB college green and my bank (BOI) refunded next day, no problem.

Happened to me. Got a form from the bank but it was credited back to my account before i'd even filled it in

Also happened to me recently , called my bakn and they said they woule send out a form and investigate , funds were back in the account even before the form arrived - it corrected itself.

Happened to me recently with an AIB machine in Supervalue, my account was with Ulster Bank, took them about 6 weeks to investigate but I got the money back.

Back