Where to get very high output designer radiators?

onekeano

Looking to purchase a few designer radiators but seems to be very hard to get high output designer rads ie. c.10k BTU. I have tried searching loads of websites but to no avail - any help would be appreciated.

Roy

Should find a few here if you browse - e.g. [broken link removed] is 7848 BTU, Tango is 9053, [broken link removed] is 12,072, [broken link removed] is 16,605 BTU, [broken link removed] is 13,260 or 16,182. There are probably more - I didn't browse them all. But the prices are pretty high (Selene's not too bad), and I don't know about Irish agents.

Should find a few here if you browse - e.g. [broken link removed] is 7848 BTU, Tango is 9053, [broken link removed] is 12,072, [broken link removed] is 16,605 BTU, [broken link removed] is 13,260 or 16,182. There are probably more - I didn't browse them all. But the prices are pretty high (Selene's not too bad), and I don't know about Irish agents.

Wow! Thanks Damson...... I must be using a very old version of Google!!!!! Seemed to spend forever looking for this kind of info over the weekend with no joy - so Thank you!

I does seem amazing the difference in pricing between the Selenes and some of the others - a factor of 10 in some case. Any idea what justifies that kind of a difference?

Roy

No problem. Try this website too:
In the Aeon range (see menu at left), several have high BTUs: Octet, Quattro, Speira, Totem...
In the Eskimo range - the highest versions of Getup, Ron and You.

Again, there are probably more - I haven't checked them all out but they carry several different lines, and some might be cheaper.

As regards difference in price: Sorry, don't know why, but I'd surmise variation in materials, complexity of design/manufacture, brass neck of designer/manufacturer...

There is a fabulous place in Kilcool Ind Estate called Radiators Plus. Designer stainless steel rads plus cast iron rads etc etc. They carry stock for immediate delivery and the prices are the best I could find anywhere. BTW I have no connection with this company but bought there this week and am very pleased. Ph Peter at (01) 2878077

Back