ICS & Structural surveys

Jaydee

Has anyone gone through this lender - any views or opinions?

also

does anyone know a reasonably priced surveyor in or near Bray?

Cheers

I have my mortgage with ICS and i find them fine, they are a subsidary of Bank of Ireland. They have good flexiable options, monthly breaks etc. There rates arent the best and the moment im sure you could get cheaper.

Jaydee said:
Has anyone gone through this lender - any views or opinions?

also

does anyone know a reasonably priced surveyor in or near Bray?

Cheers

i was really happy with ICS. good customer service, didn't ask for much paperwork during the process of applying for the mortgage, good rates, didn't charge me for the valuation so i do recommend them.

Hi, I went through them ICS too and no problems.

The surveyor I used was Joe (Lynch I believe) he works through (see below) but his mobile number is 087 2671873. He more than paid for himself by spotting leaking hot press, ridge tile loose, etc,and is on the ICS panel. He was quick but thorough if you specific concerns bring them to his attention and more focus can be put on them.

Collins, Maher, Mahon Architects 4900637 (name from Estate Agent)

> From http://www.riai.ie

Practice Name: COLLINS MAHER MARTIN
Conservation Grade: Grade 3
Address: Dodder Park Road
Rathfarnham
Dublin 14

Fax: 01 4907633
EMail: [email protected]
Web Site: www.comma.ie

must second the recommendation for Joe Lynch, used him for the purchase of a 1950's house, and did a very comprehensive report and also as he is an architect could bounce ideas off him for development/extension possibilities. Also his charge was very reasonable.

Back