Anyone bought a Debs Dress online?

gm88

I'm considering buying that all important Debs dress online.

Has anyone had any good/bad experiences in doing this, eg. sizes, delivery, etc.?

HI gm88 my daughter and all her friends got their dresses from dressilyme.com the dresses are fab you can choose from tailor made or off the shelf, they also do shoes and accessories. Tailor made take longer but well worth it and delivery by dhl take 3 days. Its a chinese website and the prices are excellent very affordable with a great choice and good customer service, well worth a look.

I have a friend who buys from http://www.newyorkdress.com.

The dress normally is delivered within a week or 10 days and she says they are true to size (she happens to be an 8 or 10).

Sometimes colour shading differs from the online image but she has always been happy. Some of the same dresses are stocked in a shop in Newbridge at a much higher price. She pays duty of around 30 - 40 euro on a dress that is about 300 dollars.

Thanks for replies. I have been looking on newyorkdress.com but it is nice to get positive experience from someone else. I've also been looking at magicmomentsprom.com. I'm gonna check out dressilyme.com before final decision is made.

She is a size 10/12 , but the size recommended by the magicmoments is 13/14 US. Would this sound right?

Thanks Armada, thats very helpful. I'm a little nervous buying US sizes.

Back