Rebels here, Rebels there, Rebels everywhere

Re: Rebels here, Rebels there, Rebels fecking everywhere

I wouldn't doutcha, FLANDERS, boy!!!!!!!!

Come on, de Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad day at the office. Cork left their shooting boots at home and Kerry did exactly what they had to do. No complaints.

Not looking forward to my next trip to Kerry though! :(

Disaster. 1-3 in ten minutes, 6 points for the rest of the 60 minutes, not going to win anything. Cork didnt know what to do once they got to the Kerry 45, Tommy Griffin or Tom Sullivan for man of the match.

I missed the first few minutes of the match today on tv and only saw Tadhg Kenneally's first minute foul on the Sunday Game tonight. As the panelists said, a shoulder into the face is a straight red card.

Still, even if he had been sent off, Cork were so poor that Kerry would probably still have won.

Tom O' Sullivan was R.T.E.'s Man of the Match. Just shaded it.

Cork were woeful. Bad final. Very few of Cork's players were better than their Kerry counterparts. They got the start they needed and led by 5 points. They still lost by 4 and did not score in the last 12 mins. I think Cork only scored 2 points from play after their initial burst of 1-3.

To be honest I didn't think Kerry were that great but somehow they seem to have Cork in their pocket mentally when it comes to Croker.

I was gutted for the Mayo minors too. They had their chances.

Another handy one for Kerry. They beat such class sides as Sligo, Antrim, Meath and the great chokers, Dublin.
Cork beat Tyrone to get them out of Kerrys way and Kerry slip in and take the cup.

Kerry slipped in and took the cup?

Ah lads, at it's simplest this is a game where a group of men are kicking a ball around the field. The team that gets the most points/goals wins.

It's not rocket science. Kerry won, fair and square.

Another handy one for Kerry. They beat such class sides as Sligo, Antrim, Meath and the great chokers, Dublin.
Cork beat Tyrone to get them out of Kerrys way and Kerry slip in and take the cup.

It was inevitable that the team that beat Dublin would go on and win it.
In fairness to Cork, they were second best... that’s better than they usually do. :D :p

Give the Cork players an opportunity to think things over. I am sure it was the managers fault and a good strike is whats needed to shake things up!

Give the Cork players an opportunity to think things over. I am sure it was the managers fault and a good strike is whats needed to shake things up!

Well TBH he was actually quite slow to make changes, especially in the forwards when they clearly weren't striking the ball well (after the initial burst at least).
Goulding, Kerrigan, Kelly and Pierce O'Neill were well below par with DOC missing many kickable frees & 45s. They persisted with the high ball into Colm O'Neill (who is an excellent young player who tried his heart out) but with Cussen on the bench that tactic didnt make any sense, considering their best style is running through teams.

Credit must go to Mike McCarthy for preventing that as he didnt give P O'Neill a sniff all day. I would go as far as to say he was the winning of the All Ireland this year as having driven them forward against Sligo, Antrim and Dublin (he set up numerous scores including Gooch's goal) he reverted to mainly defending in the semi final & final and was excellent in both games.

Back