Zurich - how to see investment growth in my online account?

qwerty-2023

Hi all,

I have a PRSA and several investment bonds with Zurich.

On the online platform, the PRSA is shown as a graph that shows the growth of the investment over time. However, the investment bonds are just shown as a pie graph (% asset/fund allocation). Why can't I see my investment bonds as graphs like for the PRSA, is there a way to change this?

At first I thought maybe it's because the bonds were lump sums, but so was the PRSA (it was a transfer and I don't contribute to it).

Thanks for any help!

Same here OP. My current pension is viewable in graph format but the investment bond I also have only displays in circular graph format. Maybe ask Zurich?

g

@garbanzo do you have lump sum (bonds) products, or regular savers, or both? I only have investment bonds so I wonder if it would have been different with a regular saver.

Hey @qwerty-2023 : One is my current employer’s pension plus a PRB which I moved into Zurich from IL last year. The other is a Matrix Bond into which I put a lump sum a few years ago. I don’t have a regular saver one.

Hope that helps.

g

Update: it's not possible to see policy performance. It is possible to check fund performance using the fund factsheet, but of course need to check small print and compare their management fee etc. assumptions when compiling performance, versus your own.

Back