Zurich ARF Product

Deauville

Hi,
I hope you don’t mind me posing a question I’ve already asked but in a different manner as Ive had no joy so far.

Has any member of our group taken out a bog standard ARF with Zurich and if so, did you have the option of setting an automatic periodical fund rebalancing ?

I rang Zurich and was told I would have to ask an advisor as Zurich can’t tell me directly.
Some providers have it in their product promotion literature but I’ve searched without success on Zurich website and documents.

Many thanks

What exactly do you mean by 'automatic periodical fund rebalancing' and can you provide a link to any of the other providers literature that have it on their product?

Are we talking about fund asset mix changes on multi-asset/mixed funds or de-risking with the passing of time? Or something else?

Gerard

www.prsa.ie

What exactly do you mean by 'automatic periodical fund rebalancing' and can you provide a link to any of the other providers literature that have it on their product?

Are we talking about fund asset mix changes on multi-asset/mixed funds or de-risking with the passing of time? Or something else?

Gerard

www.prsa.ie
Hi Gerard, thanks for reply.

It’s regarding the resetting of the percentage value of the funds chosen within the portfolio. Not a self administered contract.

For example, hypothetical portfolio of 50% Global Equity Fund 10% Fixed Asset Fund, 40% Indexed Euro Gov Bond Fund
Resetting % every six months to a year to maintain overall portfolio ESMA volatility risk rating.

I know we can do it manually but it may be handy to have it done automatically and then check every couple of years for the possibility of individual fund rating slippage impacting overall portfolio rating.

Example of Royal London ARF.
Page 7.

I intend to use Zurich anyway and I’m only doing a bit of homework in advance as to what’s on the menu of options.

Many thanks again.

It’s regarding the resetting of the percentage value of the funds chosen within the portfolio.

Not a feature on their contract.

If you're looking for 'technical' information that call centres won't give you, the best place to go for that is the advisor/broker parts of the provider websites eg. Here and then Document Library -> Marketing & Technical Supports -> At Retirement

Gerard, you’re a diamond.
Thanks for pointing me towards a source of information.
Zurich provide and make available great tools for portfolio building, performance calculation ……
So I certainly can’t complain.
Many thanks.

Back