Zanussi Engineer needed

Danmo

Hi - does anyone know have a no. for a dishwasher engineer? We have an integrated dishwasher that came with the house. Only one of the cycles works and that's touch and go too. You have to keep pressing the button before it comes "on" so maybe the contacts are broken or something. Before I replace it I'd like to see if it can be fixed....I tried the Zanussi website but it's not very helpful. I'm in North Co Dublin/Meath.

Hi Danmo,

If you decide not to contact Zanussi themselves (presuming the machine is out of warranty) you could try giving the guy mentioned in this post a call. He has repaired some machines for me down thru the years also and he is very helpful. If he cannot repair dishwashers he might have a recommendation instead.

Used Dundrum Service Centre in the last month for dishwasher.
They advised me over phone.However, machine still didn`t work.
Called out and pronounced machine Kaput!Only charged Eur32.
Got recommendation on AAM and found them excellent.

Hi,

I posted this original post and would use him again. I had originally rang Dundrum Service Centre first (just moved in and saw their number in a local paper) and they were really helpful and friendly. It was Christmas and it was a freezer broken so they saw my urgency but had no one available and gave me Pauls' details. I would be happy to use either service in the future but personally would go with Paul based on actual experience.

Cheers,
MAJJ

Back