wshtravel.com

Firehead

Anyone ever used wshtravel.com to book apartments, seem to have very reasonable prices.

Yes. I've used them many times. They're great mate.

Always seem to be very competitive even without the 6% loyalty discount that I get for being a returning customer.

I think there's an offer on at the moment for first timers too, 4% off the web price if you ring up.

Hi,
I had never heard of them but came across their name on trip adviser today, very good report along the lines of alpharooms it said.
I have no connection with anyone(not even myself sometimes)

I have no connection with the company but noticed a recommendation for them on TripAdvisor, interestingly from a poster called "HamCob" also....... Anyway I looked them up and their prices do seem quite reasonable, so I was just wondering if anyone out there has any experience of booking with them.

I have no connection with the company but noticed a recommendation for them on TripAdvisor, interestingly from a poster called "HamCob" also....... Anyway I looked them up and their prices do seem quite reasonable, so I was just wondering if anyone out there has any experience of booking with them.

Sorry Firehead. My suspicions were directed more at HamCobs reply.

I had some queries on the Marbella Tripadvisor forum regarding renting a property in Marbella. I received an answer from HamCob regarding wshtravel.com. The prices they were quoting were even lower than the lowest I could find with Alpharooms who was by far the lowest. The problem I had with Wsh was that their prices seemed too low, nearly 50% lower than booking direct with the apartment complex in question.

Hi all.

No not connected. Just use them alot because I like the service. For the record I also used to use Alpharooms (still do when the price is right). In afct before I book anything I always check the comparison engines (travelsupermarket, hotelscomparison etc.)

BoxtheFox. Your post to me doesn't make any sense. Certainly no offense is intended but isn't the point of DIY travel to find the cheapest price? How can there ever be such a thing as too cheap?

BoxTheFox, that's what I noticed also. Their prices really do seem too cheap, that's why I am a bit cautious of them. Did you actually book anything through them.

Firehead. No I haven't booked anything yet. I contacted the specific apartments in Marbella that I was interested in by email asking why they wanted to charge me €300 when I could get the same accommodation through AlphaRooms for €200. I wanted to know if the price difference was due to the location of the apartment in the block or had they been refurbished etc. No response. I emailed them a second time, no response.
As a result I haven't dealt with wshtravel.com because I wanted to hear back directly from the apartments in question. I am now looking at alternative accommodation. I will come back to them at a later date though. What part of the world are you thinking of visiting?

Hi Fox, no where in particular really, I was just browsing on TripAdvisor and came across the recommendation for them. I'm a bit sceptable though so that's why I was cautious about booking through them.

I was looking for cheap accommodation in Fuerteventura and their name came up on booking sites but they were more expenisve than alpharooms and thompson.

Back