Wrought Iron Gate Maker/ Supplier

horusd

I was thinking about putting up some nice gates. I would ideally prefer a bespoke product, but would settle for standard ones if they were nice. Anyone know anyone in the business or any other suggestions about these types of gates?

I know a good guy, u can msg me and I'll pass on his number, no matter who you get b sure you get references and see actual work as big diff between stuff. I have gates done by another guy (at a good price and service was excellent) and then got this guy to do my railings (not cheap) but they look so much better that the gates due to size of bars and finish.
Also, get them treated (I forget the word) and get him to put the black stuff on them (its not paint)

"Galvanised" I think

Last edited:
Hi Monagt, could you post in the public forum rather than via PM? It might help others who might want the info as well?

Hi horusd, dont want to give out contact details generally without the permission of the guy, so I'd have to ask him first.
Also' don't want to get BANNED from AAB.......................

Hi horusd, dont want to give out contact details generally without the permission of the guy, so I'd have to ask him first.
Also' don't want to get BANNED from AAB.......................

Hi Monagt, you will not be banned for naming someone and provifing contact details publicly, so long as you have no connection. Doing so via PM raises suspicions and is more likely to lead to a ban.
Leo

Back