Working for Lidl as a Junior Project Manager?

Macman20

Hi All,

Quick one if anyone has any information. I am interviewing for a job as a Junior Project Manager for Lidl (Construction Side). On paper it looks like a great opportunity, Healthcare, 42k a year, pension after a year and a fully expensed company car. I am wondering from anyones experience what are they like to work for? I am driven and hardworking but have seem some negative forums against Lidl. Also the agent I spoke with didn't seem to want to tell me what the company car was and what exactly fully expensed means. It would be great for someone maybe in a similar role to shed some light on the matters above. Not saying ill even get the job but I would like to know all the facts and be ready.

Thanks in advance.

A good friend of mine started working for Lidl's retail arm about a year ago and speaks highly of them as an employer.

The recruitment agent was fully within her rights in declining to confirm at this early stage what model of company car you'd receive if successful. As if it should make a difference anyway.

Last edited:
Ok, I suppose the reason I ask is I will have a lot of miles to commute to and from work. When they fully expenses what does that usually entail?

Back