Working & Claiming

M

myoaktree

Hi, I hpe this is the right section. My neighbour was selfemployed, folded the company and then got means tested to get js allowance. This was 15months ago, since then he has still worked 6 days a week. He is getting cash in hand, He hangs about on a tuesday to collect his dole and then heads straight to work. (he is a tradesman)

I have reported him 3 times already and given them all the details I know. Still 1 year on(since i reported) he is still working and claiming.

I also know they are lodging all the money his is getting from working on blackmarket into their northern bank account as this run is done every month.

I dont belive just because they are my neighbours I should turn a blind eye, what they are doing is effecting us all.

I am so annoyed this past year that this is not sorted, esp when I see so many people trying to make ends meet and the likes of these who dont have a big mortgage fleesing the system.

We might as well all work on the blackmarket if its this easy to get away with it. I soooooooooo annoyed. they know i know they are working and claiming they have never hidden the fact.

What can be done to stop this? Anyone?? Im getting to stage i cant look at them I sooo annoyed!!

Who did you report them to? There is a dedicated line for this and the mreo information you can supply, the better. Certainly, SW should be very very interested in this case.

Back