Woodstream Coolaney Co. Sligo

R

ridewest

Is anyone out there buying a house in Woodstream Coolaney or am I the only one? :confused:
Has anyone got a completion date from the builders yet?:D
Do you think that these houses might be ready before I have to draw my pension?:rolleyes:

Didn't think anyone other than myself knew where Coolaney was!:D Sorry I can't help you on completion date..but once you do settle in head over to Maggie Mae's Thatch Bar..it's only a short drive over the mountain and food and surroundings are lovely.

Didn't think anyone other than myself knew where Coolaney was!:D Sorry I can't help you on completion date..but once you do settle in head over to Maggie Mae's Thatch Bar..it's only a short drive over the mountain and food and surroundings are lovely.

I know that half of Sligo Town is moving out to a new development in Coolaney - is this the development that is offering shared ownership on a number of the houses?

Is anyone out there buying a house in Woodstream Coolaney or am I the only one? :confused:
Has anyone got a completion date from the builders yet?:D
Do you think that these houses might be ready before I have to draw my pension?:rolleyes:

This is not a Mortgages and Home Buying issue. In fact you might consider posting it on www.neighbours.ie instead.

Back