Woodstown Heath, Knocklyon, D16

I think its probably a bit over the top to say that people should forget about moving to Woodstown Heath especially with a house on the market on the road (unless thats your house in which case you're mad to post this on the net). You can have problems like this anywhere and I do know many people living in Woodstown who are very happy with the estate. I actually think parking is very well designed. Most houses in new estates don't even have driveways so Woodstown seems ok in that regard.

Its a terrible situation you find yourself in and if you didn't actually see the keying take place then theres probably not much you can do about it. I think the Gardai have a terrible attitude if that was their advice. Do you know if the neighbours in question are owner-occupiers or renters? The reason I ask is that a couple I know living in Woodstown mentioned that some of the houses were being rented out to people on rent allowance and therefore there are few skangers living there now (not that I'm implying that everybody on rent allowance are skangers).

Location Location Location isn't probably the best place to vent your anger and although I feel sorry for you I think its ridiculous to advise people not to move there. You can make a complaint against the Gardai if you feel they haven't handled your complaint in the right way but if there are no witnesses I don't really know what else you can do.

Back