Wizzair - any experiences ?

deli

Hi,
I'm just about to book flights with Wizzair and haven't used them before or heard much about them to date.
Anyone shed some light on their experiences with them. Are the punctual and reliable ?

Thanks
deli

Used them many times. In my experience they are rarely on time. Usually 20 -30 minutes late but, that said, once you are up there they are very pleasant to fly with. Cheery and helpful always.

I flew with them a few years ago rom Munich to Poland and they were no problem, they gave a lovely cheese roll with the cup of tea free!

just as a general hint -though its probably been mentioned before..
for reviews on airline quality the best website is ... www.airlinequality.com
( Also does airports and everything else connected to flying)

Mind you, let's be honest -it' s price more than service/quality that counts more than anything else nowadays...
..and ,perhaps, whether an airline will still exist on the date one hopes to fly.
(which is a good reminder for people to ensure that their travel insurance covers airline failure)

Thanks for all the replies, was a little concerned about their punctuality as our flight involves a connection with 2 hours in the difference. Have the flights booked now, so have to hope for the best !!!

Hey Sue Ellen. I've searched in google but there's a lot of things that are not related on my searched. Is there any site that I can use to search exactly what I am searching? Thanks in advance.

Back