Wine Carrefour vs Geant in Morlaix

Firefly

Planning my now annaul wine trip to France in Sept. Last year stayed around Roscoff and did fairly well :D but this year I am thinking of taking the 30 minute journey down the road to Morlaix where there are 2 hypermarkets : Carrefour and Geant. Anyone been?? Ideally want to fill the car with wine but also stock up on cheese/pate and maybe some kitchen stuff too.

Many thanks

Firefly.

Always found Carrefour to have the best range & quality. We tend to stick to choosing award winner wines - eg medaille d'or etc & have not gone wrong yet with a cse

I didn't know there was a Carrefour in Morlaix itself - where exactly is it?
I've been to the one in Brest but that's a bit of a long haul on the day-trip.

There is no Carrefour in Morlaix. Geant, Leclerc or Lidl.
Geant is the best

Apologies...no Carrefour in Morlaix (wishful thinking!). Red, Ditto on the gold medal...can't go wrong. Bought a few "wine in the box" last year and was amazed at the quality - perfect for the mid-week class of wine with the dinner! Can't wait to go...the stash is dwindling. 257 euro return for 2 with a car in Sept...

Morlaix is a very pretty place with a viaduct over it - it's only a few minutes from Roscoff and would be worth a look anyway. Anytime we travelled via Roscoff I used to love reaching Morlaix on the return journey because it meant we were nearly there ...

Hi,

Can anyone advise which is better - Geant or E le Clerc for wine in Morlaix?

Ta

Firefly.

Back