Who is the Landlord

within29

My friend is having problems with her neighbours. Loud music at 3 am, shouting at one another, Gardai being called up during night etc..

She spoke to her neighbour about this about this and she said that this would stop. It hasn't. She wants to contact the Landlord but she or none of her other neighbours know who he/she is. Is there any way he can be traced. She does not want to go down the formal route at this stage.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Who do they pay the rent to?

Im presuming this is an apartment block but obviously could be a house.

Post a letter to the house addressed to "The Landlord" or "House Owner" & they might pass it onto the landlord as they will not know what it is about.

My tenants always pass on letters addressed to me.

I think the PRTB has some list based on addresses, but from recall it is not very user friendly.

Good luck

If you stop paying the rent, i am quite sure the landlord will contact you:rolleyes:

Its not the OP's landlord that needs contacting.

Within29, search AAM for similar threads. Theres piles of info on here about troublesome neighbours. Until recently we had 11 Russian men (nothing against Russians, just these particular guys) living in the 3-bed house attached to ours. Cars and vans parked everywhere (including across our drive), speeding in the estate, loud music, fights, they were also running those clothing collection scams and sharing the clothes out amongst each other in the front garden. Everybody on the road was so relieved to see them gone.

Hopefully your friend will get some peace and quiet soon. Totally unacceptable not to be able to relax in your own home.

You can apply to the PRTB to get details of a landlords address in the case of tenants antisocial behavior. See the website PRTB.ie.

Thanks all.

The PTRB site only has what houses are registered & guess whose house isn't.
Would the land registry have the owners name & if so would they give it out. I think solicitors have access to it.

Thanks all.

The PTRB site only has what houses are registered & guess whose house isn't.

I have property listed on there and I can't find mine either ! Contact the PRTB directly and see what they advise.

Back