Which MPV/SUV?

elainem

My 07 Nissan Quashqui has 95,000 KM on it - its diesel. Thinking of changing in Jan. Hoping to get e14,000ish for it. Didn't like the Quashqui - shocks replaced, headlight bulbs constantly blowing, and faulty boot catch. Liver nearer to work now so won't be doing such mileage again. Two young kids so safety is paramount. I like the Skoda Yeti 2.0 diesel or the Seat Altea XL. Also considered the Skoda Roomster (all diesel)but think its a little small - though actually like the quirky styling! Had a Skoda Octavia before and loved it. My family have suggested a smaller car - e.g. Volkswagen Golf now that I am living near work. However, we drive a lot abroad on holidays in U.K. and France so am a little reticient re a smaller car - though I know the Golf is really solid. Comments and advise from those in the know or with expereince of any of these cars would be, once again, greatly appreciated.

I find the extra space and versatility of a MPV more useful and easier than a regular car. Often they aren't any bigger in length than a regular car either.

The golf is a great car. My wife had three of them. However we now have a Citroen C4 Picasso to shift the ankle biters around, which I'd heartily recommend.

Back