Where to service a Renault South Dublin?

J

jeva

Looking to get my Renault Laguna serviced for a reasonable price. Renault in Liffey Valley are offering a 25 point service for EUR149. Will probably need a few extra bits done such as new tires, timing belt etc. Am I wrong to imagine they would be more expensive than a local mechanic? Has anyone used a Renault dealer to service their car or could anyone recommend a mechanic in South Dublin?

Thanks

Jeva

I can't help you with your service as I'm not in same part of Countrybut I see that you went for the Laguna and not the Focus in the end.

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=25206

Can I ask what swayed you in the end and whether you're glad you got the Laguna and not the Focus?

I bought a Laguna about 2 years ago and I love it - I think it has a bit of personality compared to Focus etc.

Keith in MKW motors kingswood worked for Renault as a trainer for several years before he setup the garage.

Should know your car like the back of his hand. just off the naas road on the new outer ringroad.

Done tyres and few extra bits on my car last time.

I have recommended them in the past here search for MKW people that got back are happy.

Back