Where to get pillows in Dublin that provide correct support for head, neck, back and spine

newseeker1

Hi
Is there any shops or stores in Dublin where you can buy pillows that are orthopedically correct that provide correct support and alignment for your head, neck, back and spine or have people recommendations on places where they have purchased good pillows that give this

Thanks

Murrays on Talbot Street is usually a good place for things like this, though likely you will get cheaper online.

I've never been able to find one I'm totally happy with.
They are usually setup either for side sleeping or for sleeping on back, and I like to alternate.
So suggestions welcome...

I have had problems with this as well.

I bought one of these shaped pillows, but the ridge was too high and uncomfortable so I stopped using it.

upload_2015-1-7_12-26-14.png

I got a good pillow in Clery's recently. It has a high ridge and a low ridge, so it's much more comfortable. It is about the best I have tried. It was reduced from €100 to €70. I can't remember the brand name - it sounded Italian - but they have them in the beds section and not the linen section. They use them on their beds for when people are trying them out.

Brendan

I have had problems with this as well.

I bought one of these shaped pillows, but the ridge was too high and uncomfortable so I stopped using it.

View attachment 162

I got a good pillow in Clery's recently. It has a high ridge and a low ridge, so it's much more comfortable. It is about the best I have tried. It was reduced from €100 to €70. I can't remember the brand name - it sounded Italian - but they have them in the beds section and not the linen section. They use them on their beds for when people are trying them out.

Brendan

Those are the pillows that was on that "Shopping from Home" channel on RTE1 in the early mornings last year.They wanted 120 euro for it.

Aldi regulary sell those exact same shaped neck and head support pillows for 13 euro.And they are just as good as the much more expensive ones.I tried both of them and the Aldi one is just as good,but for alot less money.
You will also get them in Homestore & More.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleep on a rolled up towel - good for alignment and more comfy that you would imagine. Cover it in a pillow case. Was recommended to me by a doctor for neck/back problems and does work.

Back