Where to buy Filofax?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Non-financial Questions' started by shesells, Jan 5, 2010.

1. shesells

shesells Frequent Poster

Am looking to replace my Filofax. Want another genuine one, personal size. Don't want to spend megabucks. Have been looking on their site but they get expensive fast and I don't particularly like their cheaper ones. The best value ones on eBay don't ship here.

Anyone know where I can see a selection other than the boring black leather ones in most shops here?

2. sustanon

sustanon Frequent Poster

There is a filofax shop on the corner of Trinity street and Dame street in Dublin. They do the nice pens too. Can't remember the name though

3. D8Lady

D8Lady Frequent Poster

Its called the Pen Corner.

4. TarfHead

TarfHead Frequent Poster

Reads of Nassau Street have a good selection, downstairs.

5. gipimann

gipimann Frequent Poster

Easons used to sell them, not sure if they still do?

6. purpeller

purpeller Frequent Poster

Easons definitely still has them. Now's a good time too, with sales on.

7. shesells

shesells Frequent Poster

Thanks for the replies...pity Easons aren't on Nassau Street any more, could have checked all three places in a small radius!! Mind you the weather at the mo makes me more inclined to buy online brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

8. PyritePete

PyritePete Frequent Poster

Easons can order them for you if you have the Filofax 6 digit number, at least the Easons Maynooth does...

9. scatriona

scatriona Frequent Poster

Arnotts have lovely little leather ones.

10. Joshnot

Joshnot Registered User

Easons had 20% off the actual Filofaxes when I was in there yesterday (in Liffey Valley)

11. ronny78

ronny78 Frequent Poster

TK Maxx have had the personal size ones in their book/stationary section for a while now. Saw them their at Christmas. Worth checking. They were reasonably priced as I recall. Colour selection might be limited.

12. mathepac

mathepac Frequent Poster

Arnotts don't sell Filofax products, either in-store or on-line.