Where to buy a locket keyring

[broken link removed]

Looks like this crowd deliver internationally - I just googled 'Blossom Keyring' and this site was on the first page.

You just need to know how to search online :p I didn't even spend a minute and a half searching, and found the following: http://www.theofficecollection.co.uk/erol.html?12724x15887#12724X15887 It's the very same locket keyring, selling for less than half the price. They DO deliver to Ireland :) The only difference is that they don't offer an engraving service. There are places here that will engrave any item for a fee, so it would probably work out to be around the same price you were originally considering.

By the way, here's how I found the item:

I went to Google and typed in "locket keyring" (use the quotation marks to find this exact phrase)

Once found, go to 'search within results' and type in blossom.

Try it yourself and you may find others selling it even cheaper - I just gave you the first example I found.

Thanks so much for that Truthseeker, i suppose i made the mistake of putting engraved in the title when trying to google, i can get the engraving done myself tho...

Thanks again :D

Ah god Celtwytch i feel like a real ejit now :eek:
Thats great tho thank, never thought of putting searches in "...."
will def do that in future, it'll save me time eh :D

Thanks again

You're not an ejit! I just spend WAY too much time Googling and have learnt all the tricks :p

Back