When will 2016 LPT be debited from my account?

moneybox

I set up my LPT to be paid by single debit payment some time back, the payment was supposed to be debited from my bank account yesterday, however I note this morning that the money wasn't deducted, anyone know what could be the reason for this?

I set up my LPT to be paid by single debit payment some time back, the payment was supposed to be debited from my bank account yesterday, however I note this morning that the money wasn't deducted, anyone know what could be the reason for this?
It takes a few days for it to come off your bank account.

Revenue have still not taken my property tax payment for 2016 (10 days after SDA date). Anyone else here in the same position?

Revenue have still not taken my property tax payment for 2016 (10 days after SDA date). Anyone else here in the same position?

I rang them about it yesterday and I was told my single payment authority was cancelled in early March :confused: Anyhow I paid there and then with a debit card so don't know what the story is.

Thanks. I rang them just now - mine was mysteriously cancelled also. I paid by credit card over the phone.

I have just got a letter from them to say that the payment should have been deducted on 21 March but "due to a technical error, it was not possible to do so."

They will now be debiting my bank account on 15 April.

Brendan

My LPT was taken on the 21st March. Ulster bank. Last year I ran into a problem as I got no reminders and then went online and did it via the LPT revenue portal. I ticked a box that said I could pay it for 2016 at the same time (I remember doing this as that options was not available in prior years)

Back