Whats included in my Aff house?

NewUser

Does anyone know what is included if you get an affordable house? Fitted kitchen? Wardrobes? Fireplace?

Cheers Guys,

Basically the basics. Depends on the house, some i looked at literally just had the sink in in the kitchen ! My one has a kitchen fitted, not exactly my taste but it will do for a while . Full bathroom kitted except a shower .

Each one will differ.

Mine had wardrobes, a full kitchen and bathroom. Had to get my own floors installed though.

It depends what council you're buying from, what development etc. I was offered a couple of different apartments (all from DCC) and each one differed in what was included.

If you're very unlucky you'll get the 4 walls and that'll be it....this was a property in Belmayne. I eventually got one in Richmond Hall..came with oven, hood, washer/dryer, fridge freezer and dishwasher....all fitted. Your wardrobes will come as standard as will your bathroom.

All I had to get was my wooden floors/carperts/curtains etc.

I bought mine last June so in the current climate iI'd say you might get all your kitchen applicances included.

Last edited:
I bought Oct 2007. I got cream fitted kitchen,oven and extractor fan,washing machine,integrated fridge freezer,kitchen floor tiled,fire in sitting room,tiled bathroom with shower and shower screen installed.Not bad!!:D

I still love where i bought. AH was a godsend for me!

Back